Pieter
Beheerder
Contacteer:

Happy anticipation

Bericht door Pieter »

17 October 2008.

Eersel, the Netherlands.

17 oktober 2008 - Eersel, Nederland

Well, this is going to be the last update from Ollanda! It have been a couple of hectic last days before our departure, my schedule was very badly ruined :sad2:.
On Thursday my hair needed a paintjob, so we asked Sissie for dinner and also daughter dear with her lover wanted to come over for a hug and yes, they didn’t mind dinner as well. That’s why we ended up with a full oven and later a full kitchen sink.
Furthermore the housing board had in all their wisdom decided they wanted to paint the exterior and change all kinds of locks to make our home safer. OK by us, we’ll be gone for a longer period, so safety first.

Therefore we took up contact with the planning and yes, the last two days before we leave our home will be a mess. Freezing cold because all the doors and windows need to be open, the hallway and the kitchen are full with leafs ….. so much for Margreet’s cleaning beforehand. The suitcases are packed, the boarding passes are printed (not much choice for seats anymore, but we’re seated on a window) and the checklist is almost completed.
Tomorrow the finishing touches.

Ah! Pieter is frying an egg, with some sausage ….. the whole kitchen greasy again, you’ve got to love this man (just kidding).

Anyway, plenty to do when we get home again :lach1:. And to be honest, I really don’t care, tomorrow we start our holiday, yes!!!! You may expect the next update on Sunday morning (I don’t know at what time, we arrive at 6:30 Singapore time) from our hotel in Singapore: http://www.goldenlandmark.com.sg/ .
If all goes well they have wireless internet at hand, so we’re good for our journal. For whom is interested in the weather we’re having, here is a website which shows a weather forecast some 4 days ahead: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/australasia/

By the way, Simona: thanks for your reaction! That was a nice surprise. You can expect photo’s as from Monday :knip2:

We’ll be keeping in touch people!! (M)
Don't put your mouth into motion, before your brain is in gear.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “New Zealand 2008”